Alumni of the M.A. program in European and Eurasian Studies go on to interesting careers in the government, the private sector, NGOs, international organizations, and elsewhere.
Places where our alumni work include:
- The American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Bar Association
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Deloitte and Touche
- US Agency for International Development
- US Department of State
- Various US embassies around the world (including Seoul, Moscow, and Costa Rica)
- US Trade Representative
- US Department of Navy
- World Bank
We are very grateful when alumni come back and talk to current students about their careers. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you’re up to!