The Master of Arts program in European and Eurasian Studies (EES) at the Elliott School of International Affairs provides an interdisciplinary approach to analyzing the functional principles that define Western, Central, and Eastern Europe in conjunction with Russia and Eurasia.
Students have many opportunities to participate in the academic life of the Institute for European, Russian, and Eurasian Studies at the undergraduate, master’s and doctoral levels.
- M.A. Program in European and Eurasian Studies
- M.A. Program in International Affairs with a concentration in Europe and Eurasia
- Take courses as part of the European Union Center in Washington, DC, of which GW is a part
- Work as a research assistant for a professor
- Be in residence as a Doctoral Student Fellow
- Work as a work study Student Office Assistant
INSTITUTE FOR EUROPEAN, RUSSIAN AND EURASIAN STUDIES
1957 E St NW
Washington, DC 20052
Tel: (202) 994-6340
Subscribe to IERES
Receive news and updates about IERES events.